Monday, July 5, 2010

Cristiano Ronaldo makes a HUGE announcement

At exactly 1.17 am on the 4th of July and then later on at Twitter at 1.24 am I can pretty much assure that everyone was surprised and shocked at the message Cristiano Ronaldo posted on Facebook & Twitter.

It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship. No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are.

Fangirls all over the world including me pretty much dropped our jaws and I think at some point "What the f*ck" crossed our minds.

Was it a really rude joke by some hackers that wanted to have some fun or was it really true?

The hours passed by and still no confirmation...


No comments:

Post a Comment